Course Content / Modules Covered
The following subjects are covered through 26 modules/ lessons:-
● Definition of Emergency Oxygen.
● Importance of Emergency Oxygen.
● Oxygen Safety.
● Oxygen Delivery Devices.
● Emergency Response.
● Administering Emergency Oxygen.
● Rescue Breathing.
● Emergency Oxygen Maintenance.
Online Completion Certificate
To qualify for access to the practical session you must study and complete all lesson module(s) and score the required passing grade of 70% or more in the assessments.
After completion of this online theoretical course, a link to download your online completion certificate will then automatically appear on your Profile page.
This certificate MUST be downloaded, printed and emailed to email@example.com when registering for your First Aid Practical session (See our training calendar for dates) and brought along to the Practical session.
Subject to a successful theory and practical assessment, all participants will be issued with an Emergency Oxygen Providers certificate.
Course Accreditation & certification
|Course Code (CPD) #||ECP393/04|
|Course Level (CPD) #||2|
|Course Points (CEU’s) #||4|
|Assessments / Course Certificate||Yes|
|Certification recognised by||ECSI or ASHI|
|Course Publisher / Accreditations||BLS Medical cc.|
|Course Category||First Aid Blended|
Course Delivery & Method
|Course delivery||Blended Training consisting of online theory and live practical session|
|Estimated Course Duration||1 – 2 hours|
|Video with Audio||Yes|
|Assessments / Tests||Yes|
Pre-requisites for course
|Pre-requisite course(s) / Education Level||Current AED & CPR or First Aid certificate recommended|
Access to Online training – maximum of 30 days after purchasing the course.
Practical Training – 1 Hour.
Lessons & Quizzes
- Registering for this course can take place in two ways:
- By pressing the “TAKE THIS COURSE” button above: where there are various payment options available to you (remember to apply any coupon codes for your discount).
- If you are part of a company or organisation and have been invited to register with a Group Code you need to register at Group Registration Page to get there navigate from the Main Menu > Online Courses > Group Registration.
- Remember you need to be Logged into your profile to access the course
- This course uses both a study guide which you can download and embedded video in each lesson module.
- Read the study material(s) in conjunction with the video lessons.
- When you have completed a lesson use the “MARK COMPLETE” button to tell us that you have completed the lesson and want to proceed with the next part of the course. Please note each section has a timer that is linked to the video duration, so you cant move to the next lesson till the previous lesson has been completed. The next lesson OR the assessment test for the lesson will then appear on the screen.
- Assessment Quiz: You will require 70% to successfully pass any Multiple Choice Questions quiz. You have two (2) attempts to pass the online test.
- Once you have successfully completed the last test, and the course is marked as complete, the system will automatically generate your Certificate of Completion.
- Book a practical session at one of our training centres.