How to Register and Book for a course(s)
Find a Course via the Training Calendar
- Navigate to the Training Calendar page from the main menu above.
- Select the course you require (search Date and Training Location) by clicking on the course name.
- Read the course details carefully to make sure that you have chosen the correct course.
Select the ticket(s) for the course
- Scroll down “To make a booking for this course” section. Select the number of delegates (spaces) you require. Note the discounts for Groups.
- Complete the Attendee Form that will pop up (depending on the type or level of the course, these details may be optional).
After completing the Attendee information, please follow these steps:
OPTION 1 – Returning Customer
- If you have an existing online account with BLS Medical – scroll down to the Login Box and enter your Login credentials and press the Login button.
- Navigate back up to the Booking Form area and use the button “Press CLICK HERE to continue with your booking“.
- The COURSE CHECKOUT page will appear showing your booking selection(s).
OPTION 2 – New BLS Customer
- If you don’t have an online account with BLS Medical, simply click on the button “Press CLICK HERE to continue with your booking” – a BLS account will automatically be created for all your future bookings.
- The COURSE CHECK OUT page will appear showing your booking selection(s) and your Registration Form.
Complete the Registration Form
- If you a first-time user, please complete the Registration form in full, OR
- If you are a returning customer – the Registration form will be pre-populated with the information from your online BLS account. Please verify that the information is up-to-date and change if necessary.
Choose your method of payment
BLS Medical has made every effort to provide you with as many alternative payment methods as possible and these are all available to you during the online payFast payment process:
- Credit cards – MasterCard and VISA – still the quickest and most secure of all payment methods.
- ATM Debit cards – South African debit cards branded with VISA and that have an expiry date. (Use Credit Card option or payD option) – quick, easy and a very familiar payment process.
- Cheque Cards – All major South African banks – instead of going through the slow EFT process, just use your Cheque Card and choose the Credit Card option.
- Instant EFT (via payFast) – All major South African banks and Capitec Bank via ABSA – this payment option takes the longest and it is the option where the most problems can arise if the unique payFast transaction reference number is not copied exactly – or your OTP does not arrive in time.
Select your method of payment from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the registration form:
- Easy online payment OR
- Manual deposit or EFT.
Submit your Booking Registration form
- Use the “CLICK HERE to submit the Booking Registration” button to send us your Booking(s).
- You will receive an email containing your BLS invoice. (Please check your spam or junk folders if you cannot find the email.)
Online payment method
- If you chose the easy online payment method you will automatically be directed to our secure online payment processor (payFast.co.za).
- Follow the payFast online prompts to complete your payment process.
Manual payment via Bank Deposit or EFT
- If you chose the manual payment method, please read the instructions in the email that we sent you and refer to our FAQs for further information on how to proceed with manual payment, etc.
The trainer was good and I am thankful for the knowledge.
The way our trainer, trained us. Respectful & understanding.
The training was helpful, I gained more information on how to apply, what I’ve learned. My eyes are opened now.
We enjoyed the course ,the trainer was excellent and professional!
Thank you for a very well presented course yesterday. Leanne and Alastair were outstanding – best presented practical course I have attended!!