Date(s) - 20/10/2021
14:00 - 17:00
Phase 4: Summative Assessment and Final Practical Evaluation is for delegates that are completing or have completed the First Aid US 119567 or 120496 Online / Blended or Classroom based courses through BLS Medical.
- To be approved by BLS Medical to attend this Summative Assessment and Final Practical Evaluation you must have submitted your Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) to BLS Medical, at least 7 days before the start date for this session, for Assessment by either:
- Uploading against your online profile/course,
- Scanning and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Couriering it to 67B Newton Street, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, 6045,
- Handing it in at the nearest approved training centre/ office.
- All registrations where no PoE have not been received or is deemed incomplete will be rejected.
Registration are closed for this course. Look below for the next course scheduled or contact us on 087 236 6601 or email@example.com so we can see how we can assist you.